Thursday, April 28, 2016

Vikings Draft recap - round 1

The Tread is on the tires.
The Well is surely full.

We got the man I wanted all along. Laquon Treadwell is a Minnesota Viking.

I think I just heard someone say "Super Bowl home boi." Oh wait, that was just in my head.

The rounds not done and I'm hoping that GM Spielman can find a way to get back into the first round but if not it's already a success.

Prisoner of the moment, looking at it within minutes of the pick I'm giving it an A+.

14 - 2 just got a little bit more likely & we didn't even have to give up four picks to get him...

If anything else happens or comes to mind it'll be below the fold!
Well, no trades back into the first but the big body receiver was a greater first step in going from division to champions, bounced in the first round to something more. There are 6 more rounds to go and I'm going to eat it up!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 14-2 is a pretty bold call. I'm guessing 12-4 but I'm excited about Treadwell too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they don't flop significantly week 1 last year then they would have been 12 - 4. Add some more pieces. Another year of young guys under Zim and playing together. Not to mention the free agent additions. 14 - 2 may be lofty but I'd rather shoot for greatness instead of settling for the same.

    ReplyDelete